AIM
crisp

Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden

lmfaoooo

the best underdog flash i've seen on this hellhole in quite some time!

bravo, you commendable fellas you

SirCannabisClock responds:

thank

PineyGlock Saves Xmas PineyGlock Saves Xmas

Swell. :)

I guess this glock game can make up for the unfinished christmas collab. It reminded me a lot of the breadfruitlock platformers, and was just as fun.
Merry christmas, Piney. :)

PineappleGlock responds:

ggggggg MERRY CHRISTMAS

DESTROY SS! DESTROY SS!

LOL

The Star Syndicate > you.

MurderLab responds:

Star Syndicate < SHIT

Mass Vote This Mass Vote This

HURRAH!!!!111one!! 7h47 w45 teh 1337!!1

j00bie, my friend, j00 are teh 1337 4 maeking this g4m3! H4W7!! WHOEVER BLAMS THIS IS AN IGNORANT TOADIE OR AN UN1337 FOAMHEAD!!!!!!!!!

j00bie responds:

:-)

Dead Weight CT Dead Weight CT

I twofined. -_-

Me so sorry...

Ah, what the fuck.
ILLWILLPRESS IS A TALENTLESS HACK!

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

&gt;.&lt;

Gad, you fricking Foamy haters are all alike. All you do is make a crappy NY parody (with stolen graphics, may I add), and expect it to be the best flash on earth. Well, I have this to say to you:
What did Illwillpress ever do to you?? Personally I think Neurotically Yours is a pretty good series, not for Germaine's tits, you moron, but for its actual quality work. Yet you people bitch even more than Foamy about how Illwillpress is overrated and all that shit, when he doesn't happen to be. I know there are some "prebubescent", as you say, little pervs on NG who are obsessed with Germaine, yet people like you stink up NG with you constantly saying the word "overrated" every time you review a NY movie. Listen and listen good to this:
SHUT UP AND QUIT BEING A BITCHY LITTLE WHINER! IWP NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! And if you say you're angry at him for stealling your Daily Feature all the time, well... OH HOLY FUCK! IWP STOLE TOOL OF THE SYSTEM'S AWARD AGAIN!!! THE WORLD'S COME TO AN END!!!
Let go of it and get on with your life! Jebus...Stuff like this is why you're one of my least favorite authors!....

Bouncy The Ball 2 Bouncy The Ball 2

Once again, good work!

Hey ChtFreak, you have some good work here, even if it's not Vote 5 material. And to Slowtime, the guy who reviewed before me: You're nothing but an arrogant n00b who doesn't know how to shut the hell up. So keep yo fricking mouth shut tight!
Back to the topic: Overall, enjoyable.

Space Escape 1 Space Escape 1

Mr. Ace, we've missed you!

Yo Ace old buddy old pal old junkie! I liked this game and thought it was quite entertaining. Looking forward to SE2!

Sonic Adventures 2 (Game) Sonic Adventures 2 (Game)

Good game

But waaaay too glitched.

Create a Sonic Scene! Create a Sonic Scene!

Great game.